Rules
1. Post rules on the blog
2. Answer the six 8 things
3. Tag 8 people and leave them a comment so they know.
8 favorite TV Shows
1.The Mentalist
2. Criminal Minds
3. Style by Jury (I know dumb, but it makes me smile).
4. Gilmore Girls even though they don't air anymore.
5. Americas Funniest Home Video's (this is one of Hannah's favorites).
6. Life
7. The Office
8. Grey's Anatomy
8 things I did yesterday
1. went grocery shopping
2. finished a paper for school.
3. Watched Tinker Bell with Hannah
4. sorted laundry
5. slept in
6. ate Todd's chocolate pancakes! yummy
7. Prepared Lesson for church
8. played with Hannah and Zack :)
8 things I look forward to:
1. graduating from school
2. moving closer to family
3. Having more kids
4. visiting family
5. date night with Todd
6. visiting family
7. Spring
8. camping this summer
8 favorite restaurants:
1. Javier's
2. Tahitian Noni cafe
3. Apple bee's
4. Pita Pit
5. Pickle barrel
6. PaPa Murphy's take and bake
7. Chucks Oriental Palace
8. Timbermine
8 things I wish for
1. Hot tub soak during a snowfall (I miss Big Sky for that reason).
2. My own house
3. Family to live down the street!
4. lazy days
5. A long vacation with just me and Todd
6. A long vacation with Hannah and family at Disneyland
7. Massage at Sage
8. My mom and dad to visit again! :)
8 People tagged
1. Karen & Al
2. Caspersons
3. Kari
4. Jodie
5. Adamsons
6. Toras
7. Frankie
8. Who ever else feels like it!
Summer time
12 years ago












No comments:
Post a Comment