Saturday, January 24, 2009

Growing Up

These are the most current pictures I have a Hannah and Zackary. Hannah will be five next month and I can't believe it, she has grown into a sweet little girl. She loves her school at Head Start, and the friends that she has made there. She loves to color, and draw. Hannah also loves the library and being read to. I'm so proud of her she is so smart and fun to be around with.

Zackary is such a big boy now. He loves to be where ever mommy is, and has to try all the foods we do. He has three teeth now, and one of the fastest crawlers I've ever seen, and really quite too. He loves playing with his Dad, and no one can make him laugh as hard as Hannah can. He can say Hi,Da, Hannah, and NaNa for mommy. All the ladies in Relief Society love him and want to kidnap him. He also loves playing with a little girl at church who is about his age. They laugh and crawl and talk to together. I sure do love my kids they make life so much fun.




5 comments:

Jolynn said...

Cute kids!

Karen said...

Zack and Hannah are so sweet together! Rivers still prays that Hannah will make it home safe! I told him you guys got home safe but he still prays for her at every meal. The other day he got out some candy and set some out for you, todd, hannah and zack. He told me not to eat your candy! we love you and think of you guys all the time!

Kari said...

Your kids are so adorable!! Thinking of having anymore anytime soon?

CJ and Wendy's Family said...

Those are very cute pictures, I hope we can meet Zack sometime before he grows up...and Hannah- ahhh! she is already grown up!

Unknown said...

Oh you guys!! Time goes by too fast!! What sweeties you have!! They REALLY are adorable!!