Sunday, February 22, 2009

Hannah's Five

Hannah just had her fifth Birthday, Feb 10. What a sweetheart. If you know Hannah you know that she is one of the smartest kids around! She is always saying the funnest, and smartest things. Half the time her parents have no response to what has come out of her mouth. Hannah loves to sing, read books, and play house. Uncle Remy will agree that playing house can be kind of silly when playing with Hannah, she likes to be the mom and everyone else has to be the child. Hannah also loves hanging out with other little girls that like to play house. They run around dressed as princesses and queens. The other thing about Hannah is her contagous laugh! We love hearing Hannahs laugh, and smile. Hannah says that she has a silly button, just like mommy and daddy have a mad button ;) We love Hannah and can't believe that she is already five. She has brought so much joy into our lives. I don't know what I would do without my little friend. Hannah has always been there to make me laugh and love life. Hannah we love you! Your are our Sunshine





Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: hannahs birthday
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

4 comments:

Jolynn said...

She sounds a lot like McKinley. I am sure they would love playing together!

Todd and Angie Powell said...

that would be so fun, Todd and I are hoping to move to the Cache valley area when we are done with school. so maybe we could make a play date!

Karen said...

Hannah Banana! It looks like you had a wonderful birthday! We love you so much and can't wait to see you guys again. I loved your cute cake! I can't believe you are 5. It seems like only yesterday we were taking your baby pictures and you were peeing all over kiddie kandids! love ya.

Unknown said...

I can't believe how fast they grow!! You really do have such beautiful kids!! Did I see that you said you might be moving to the Cache Valley area - WHAT!! I'm too excited!! You have to let us know......YAHOOOOOOO!! Love you guys!