
Mom you did an awesome job on Hannah's Halloween costume! I just could not wait to post this picture. There will be more on Halloween, but here is what it looks like. Thanks again Mom, I'm so blessed to have people in my life who love and support our family. Hope everyone has a great Halloween. Love ya :)
6 comments:
That is such a beautiful dress! Didn't it make you want one for yourself! When we get the girls together we will have to make them put their dresses on and pretend we got to be together this halloween! love you!
That's a great idea! Hannah would love to play princess with Ally :)
Hannah, I hope you like your dress. You look so pretty in it. Is it what you wanted? Love you lots, Grandma C
McKinley was Snow White and my mom made her costume also. I think you should live close and they could be best friends!
That might happen this next year! Todd is looking for some nursing jobs in Logan. They would be awesome friends :)
So cute!
Post a Comment