Zackary is now one year old. We had such a great day. We celebrated Zackary's Birthday on the 12th instead of the 13th because Zack and Todd went to Florida to see Buds graduation. It was so fun to see the look on his face, which was pretty much a "what the heck is going on" look. Zack has such a sweet little spirit, and I fall in love with him more each day. I love my children they keep me young something I'm so desperately clinging onto. Happy Birthday little Zack. Mom and Dad love you so much and can't imagine our lives with out you in them.
(Not sure how this got titled as "Pop Azure"?)
2 comments:
How Cute! Happy 1st Birthday Zackary! :). You have beautiful kids Angie!
I am so sad that we weren't there! I don't think he should get to be one yet. Maybe in a couple more months we will let him be one but not yet. I love you Zack! You better watch out cause your auntie karen is coming to bite your little cheeks off!
Post a Comment