We had so much fun this year during Halloween. Hannah started the day off with getting ready for school, by dressing up in her fairy princess costume. At Hannahs school they played games, and had some treats. Later that day we carved our pumpkins, made some tasty carmel apples, and got the truck ready for the trunk or treat! Once there at the trunck or treat we gave out candy and received some as well. Then later that night we went with Hannah around the neighborhood. It was a fun night. The kids looked cute (Zackary was Superman), and we didn't look so bad either! Hope you all enjoy the pictures.
6 comments:
Very cute!
So cute! Love all the pictures. You guys are such a cute family! I can't believe how big your baby is getting.
You've been "QUIRK" tagged go to my blog for details. Have fun
Very cute...although I'm not so sure Todd was really in costume...I think he cheated. :)
I love their costumes! Did you make Zack's cape? Great job Angie! I love your witch hat, I looked all over for one! Next year. Love ya honey!
Thanks for letting me know about your blog. It is fun to see you and your cute family. I am glad things are going so well for your family.
Post a Comment