Zack has been growing in leaps and bounds these last few weeks. We really wish that everyone could be there when he does something new, but that just is not possible. So I will just tell you what our sweet little tender heart is up to. Zack has the greatest smile, I'm sure when he is in high school he will be voted "BEST SMILE" (ally comes in a close second!), or maybe "Best EYES". He loves to smile at everyone, and anything that looks his way. He loves to try to sit by himself now and can get really frustrated and will start making his famous grunting sound. This means why can't I do it, and mommy help me :) Yes, I figure that Hannah is a Daddy's girl,so I should be entitled to Zack! Zack loves playing with his toys and making new sounds with his voice, but like I said before he really just loves the grunt. (maybe it's because we make such a big deal about it:)). Zack is now rolling from his back to his belly, but can't quite do the belly to his back yet, it might be because he is 16lbs and his belly is in the way? We're not sure. We just love Zackary and are so honored to have him in our lives. Everyday is a gift,and a joy. We love you Zack!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:
Oh, they grow so fast!! He is soooooooo adorable!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the "Sisterly Love" picture!! You have the two cutest kids EVER!! Your lucky you have one boy to atleast be a mommy's boy! Maybe one day we'll get a boy and then I can be entitled to at least the love of one of my children! Why do girls love their daddy's so much??
Zack, you are so cute and the picture with Hannah is so precious!! He looks like he is going to be getting into things before too long. :>) Keep those pictures coming. I love them!!
Grandma C
I just want to eat that little boy up! I can't wait to see you this weekend! Rivers is sooo excited to see Hannah! Sure love ya sis
Post a Comment