Our new ward is really nice, we have met some pretty great people. There are quite a few people who are in the medical field in our ward. Todd had the chance to go and witness an open heart surgery with a doctor of anasthesia Dr. Cooke who is a member in our ward. He had a great experience and made some really great friends. Our primary president is head nurse over the neonatal as well. So Todd is really excited for the great resource of help that is around. Hannah loves our new library, (I miss our old one, but thats o.k.) and is looking forward to gymnastics or some other form of activity. We bought her a tee-ball bat so we can start training her early :)
The other day a dog came by the house and Hannah fell in love with her. She really wants a dog! Anyway we got her some water and waited for her owner to come along, but they never did so Hannah had time to name her and make plans on what we should do with her. (Hannah named her senta-folia which is a Barbie thing!) We ended up taking her to the animal shelter, I can't believe how attached we all had gotten. We hope her owner find her soon. She was a golden retriever, she was really well behaved and clean so we're sure she had loving owners trying to find her.
Well we love you all and are looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks. Remember we love you and hope all is well in all of your lives. Love the Powell Family












3 comments:
You guys are too cool! Sounds like the 4th was a blast! Your little ones are toooo adorable! What great parents you are. I miss you guys tons! By the way Todd, Your parents tracked us down the other day - I'm sure they told you! They are the greatest, it was like seeing long lost family!! Keep up the posts, I love being able to see what's going on in the lives of the Powell's!!
We had so much fun at Zack's blessing. It was such a neat experience! we miss you guys a ton. I am trying to find a way up to you soon. I love your blog! I need to start one. Love you guys!
Karen
Hey guys! Check out the new family blog-eilanders blog And here's the csperson blog. thecaspersonfamily.blogspot.com
Post a Comment